Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bye Bye BSK

*Sigh* I’m officially resigning from my job at BSK Analytical Laboratories; my leave (paid & unpaid) is finally over.  On Friday, I had to get in one last photo op wearing my BSK sweatshirt with Annaliese in her BSK onsie from Mamie.  Alicia, Sandy, Laura and Xai are pictured above.  I already miss my friends from work so much (I’ll still stop by to see them) as well as being a Client Service Representative.  It has been a blessing to work with such a wonderful group of people.

Now we’re off to Kauai tomorrow for a week with my parents and my sisters to celebrate Easter my mom’s side of the family!  Whoo-hoo! Can’t wait, although I’m a little nervous to fly with Annaliese!  Pray for us all!  We'll have plenty of pictures to share when we get back!

2 comments:

Linda Z said...

Have a great time!! We took Jason when he was one... he loved the water. :)

Dave, Kristal and Wes said...

Quit a job and go to Hawaii- sign me up! Well I guess I already got the quit the job thing down, now I just have to figure out how to get to Hawaii! Have fun- let me know how travels go, we are taking Wes to Colorado in a few weeks.