Monday, May 11, 2009

Cherished Mother's Day


Great-grandma Peters at the family celebration at my parents' house.

It was wonderful to celebrate Mother's day with my daughter, mom, mother-in-law & grandma.  Andy and I also called both of his grandmas, one in New York and one in Texas, to tell them we love them and wish them a Happy Mother's Day.

P.S. Auntie Shelly always comments on how Annaliese has the same little squinty eye that I do when we smile and this picture accentuates it.


What a fun time we had with Annaliese's Grandma Didi!  She came bearing gifts from some of her travels to our extended family back east.  Annaliese had fun laughing and giggling so much with her Didi!  We didn't get all the giggles on video, but they were definitely cherished moments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Cute...I love that squishy body!

The Page Family said...

too cute...hey how did she like the cereal?...Ashtyn hasn't tried it yet...I need to get goin one of these days...