Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lazy

So, I never posted pictures for our weekend in May with our UNITE friends (young married fellowship from Calvary SLO).  It was SO MUCH FUN... we've grown from 5 couples to 5 couples with 5 kids and 1 on the way!  Anyway, at least Kayla has pics on her blog.  

P.S. A funny story about bath time with the 4 older kiddos (Logan 2 1/2, Lucy & Tobin 1, Annaliese 6 months)... after the bath they were all in the living room dancing in the buff to the stereo music supplied by Chris, when Justin said "Ok, first one to pee wins!" 20 seconds later, "We have a winner!" and Annaliese got the prize!



Also, here's a link to the rest of the photos from the Texas trip, y'all!  

3 comments:

CoachZ said...

Let the multiplying begin! :) So fun to see families grow! :)

Linda Z said...

oops... last comment was actually me! :)

The Page Family said...

Hey! I was so going to contact you when I was in Kingsburg but the week got too crazy! I was hoping that Ashtyn and Annalise could meet in church nursery, but I guess you guys were in Texas! :( Hope all is well!