Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Sweetie did a good job for V-day!

Andy and Luke prepared dinner including dessert for Virginia and me for Valentines Day... take a look what we enjoyed!

Luke grilled up steak for the main course

Amazing salad with apples, avocado, strawberries, candied walnuts on a bed of baby greens

Sparkling apple cider (Virginia is preggers!)

Andy's creme brulee a la strawberries
(Seriously, he made this completely on his own!)

Love you so much!

Good times with good friends!

P.S. Thanks to Ji Hae for taking care of Annaliese and putting her to bed for us so we could enjoy this time!

2 comments:

In Limbo said...

I love you guys! You are one of the most perfectly matched pairs I know. It's no wonder you've produced such a wonderful, precious little girl.
Tons of love from the East coast to you!

In Limbo said...

whoops - in case you didn't know, that was me - cousin Robin... :-)