Saturday, October 30, 2010

Brother & Sister

Not surprisingly, Annaliese LOVES her little brother Titus.

She tries to comfort him when he's crying with blankets, burp cloths or a paci and says, "It's okay, Titus! Don't cry, baby!" (Yes, this was when he was just born, we did not have the pack'n'play bassinet set up yet, and it was 113F and we had to flee our L.A. house without A/C to my parents' house!)

She also tries to share her prized measuring cups with him.


She was trying to position his fingers and teach him "Fight On," the USC motto in which you hold up two fingers, but when I pulled out the camera she stopped of course. Still it is precious to hear her say his name.

The past few days, she has shared her cold with him unfortunately even though I tried to keep her from touching him. *Sigh* Well, I'm glad she is generally really gentle with him and hasn't been acting too jealous. I hope they'll be good friends as they grow up together.

No comments: