Monday, May 2, 2011

Didi, Papa and San Jose visit


Just prior to turning 6 months, Titus was introduced to his first "solids" meal, rice cereal mixed with mommy's milk, which he totally loved. He seriously downed it. Didi was here to visit and again got to witness her grandchild's first try at the spoon.

Didi was so kind as to fly down and help me drive up to San Jose since I hadn't driven that far by myself with the kids. It was during one of Andy's big test weeks so it worked out well for all of us (which he did great on by the way).

Papa Mac was having a grand old time singing the William Tell Overture with Titus.

As a bonus I got to visit my best friend in the world, Nikki. It was fun to have all the kids together too, but I forgot the camera. It was such a blessing to me, just to soak in the brief time with her. I miss her SOOO much. I've really been realizing what a treasure my friendships are to me, especially ones that have lasted the test of time and truly speak God's love and truth.

More yummy homemade carrot baby food.

No comments: