Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweet sweets

 My sweet girl and I baked some cookies yesterday for our Valentine boys - dad and brother :)
 I think she was more excited about liking the chocolate spoon than anything else!
I tell you, that girl LOVES her some chocolate. Nothing wrong with that, just saying it is big time for a 3-year-old. I guess there is no arguing that she is Andy's and my child!
 We also got to share some with our neighbors and friends Luke & Drea, who all probably love seeing the kids more than the cookies.
 Good thing chocolate on your teeth is cute when you're 3.
And happy valentines day from this cool dude.
Future stud muffin.

3 comments:

Lisa Earls said...

I can say that this activity is a great bonding for you and your kids. We usually been doing this, but not until now because they're big girls anymore. They prefer to bond with their friends. Thus, cherish the days when they are still young and sweet.

Linda Z said...

Sweet! (Pun intended!!) :)

Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute!

Mandy said...

So fun to see another crazy wife of multiple kids in med school! Your kids are darling and thanks for the encouragement. I TOTALLY agree!!! Happy marriage= happy family!