Friday, April 30, 2010

Easter in the Garden Isle

Lest the entire month of April pass by without me posting a few little nuggets about what we've been up to, I'm keeping these short & sweet with WAY fewer pictures than I'd love to share.


We were so blessed that my parents took us on a family vacation to Kauai, where we enjoyed family time with her side of the family that still lives there and relaxed while enjoying watching Annaliese really discover just how much she really loves sand and water.

It was such an amazing and wonderful trip; words really don't do it justice. Thank you Mom & Dad (aka Nannie & Opa) for such special memories!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

What a wonderful family memory! My parents took us in 1998 and I have great memories from that trip. Your daughter is adorable!!