Friday, April 30, 2010

Showers in SLO


Technically, this was March, but now at 17 weeks along I'm playing catch up. I would say that I'm no longer napping daily, but I took two naps today. That is because my sweet toddler (can't really say baby anymore since she's just shy of 18 months) has hand foot and mouth disease and would only sleep ON me today. Normally she will NOT sleep on me, so I just treasured it and we sat around watching Elmo (her favorite) and napping together all day. I felt so horrible that she had a temp of 102-103 and couldn't hold food down for a while. I think we're through the worst of it though and tomorrow should be better. Anyway, the point was to tell you a bit about a fun weekend we had about a month ago.

We went to San Luis Obispo for two sweet baby showers, one for Jaime Lewis and one for Donna Templeton, and stayed with our friends the Dave & Sharon Cumberland. (I'm not sure why I didn't take a single pic at either shower; I must have been just enjoying myself and catching up with old friends the entire time.) We really are in that time of life where there are babies everywhere! The Cumberlands' son Ian is about 3 months younger than Annaliese and they had a fun time together.

Thanks to all the dads who stayed with the kiddos so that the mommies could enjoy the showers!

Andy took even more pictures of Annaliese that weekend, all of which are adorable, of course.

No comments: