Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oh well!

I knew I shouldn't have posted that she was sleeping through the night (even though I waited for a week to try to avoid jinxing myself).  She hasn't done it since.  She also continues to be a NIGHT OWL!  Andy says that's just how she is - I think he's right.  

So I'm saying, "Oh well!" for now.  It is a blessing that she's up late in at least one way, because if she wasn't, she wouldn't get as much quality time with Andy since he is often busy in the evenings.  If she hadn't been up at about 9:30pm on Wednesday night, then Andy and I wouldn't have gotten to share her first full laughing fit.  

For those of you who haven't seen this video on Facebook, here is the link.  Annaliese was making those certain faces, where we could tell what was coming.  She let a loud wet fart go and then cracked up laughing about it.  Andy heard her grunting and she did it again; the second time was as funny as the first.  We were all laughing and Andy grabbed the camera to catch the tail end of the third time on video.  Whew - that was a full yet funny diaper!

No comments: