Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Boo!

Our little girl is 3! She had a wonderful princess party at Opa & Nannie Pie's house with friends from the Valley.
 BFF - Ellyann
 We were all about the cupcakes, as you can tell.
 Loved having everyone sing to her
 She had so much fun decorating these with Ellyann before the party started - that could have been the whole party, in her mind, I think!
 Fuzzy kisses with Opa
 Princess kisses with aunties
 The cupcakes were a hit with Titus as well... clearly.
 All the little princes and princesses (plus Luke) :) They were adorable.

It was so fun, including a reunion of friends for Andy and me. The party was 6 days before her birthday, so she kept reminding me that she really wasn't 3 yet. Then she would occasionally ask, "Am I 3 yet?" It was so precious. I love that she just trusts me to tell her stuff like that.

No comments: