Monday, January 26, 2009

Look Mom! No pink!

SO big!  I even had to adjust the straps of Annaliese's car seat to fit over her shoulders now!

She loves her Auntie Shells (& Auntie Jen Jen too, but she wasn't feeling well last night at dinner at Grandma & Granda's house).

I think this was Annaliese's first time not wearing any pink!  All you mothers of girls know how she has a closet full of pink!! I love it though!





























Getting some Tummy Time!  Tummy time has been pretty limited recently because she has had a runny nose and it would just pour out when I would put her on her tummy.  It looks like she's doing better now!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think Miss Annaliese will look adorable in any color she wears! She is so precious. I am so thankful she has the two of you to bring her up in the love and adoration of the Lord.

the pfaff's said...

ahh ha ha! so funny...they are in pink mostly huh? and just about 10 minutes ago we were out at the swings...lucy in a hot pink sweatshirt and shoes and a lady says "Boy?" Still doesn't work sometimes :)