Saturday, January 3, 2009

I love kisses!

Annaliese slept in the Moby - how wonderful to have her sleep while I'm holding her and having both hands free! - - for about 15 minutes... hopefully she'll like the carriers more in the future!
In the hood... Daddy & daughter look alike in their little hoodies!!


"I love kisses!" - that's what Annaliese's shirt said on New Year's Eve at our friends' party.  I thought it was hilarious when she opened her mouth when Andy gave her a New Year's kiss. And it was actually midnight, although we left right after that, since we knew we'd be up any way!

Also - if you're wondering why we have our daughter in a little white straight jacket, it is actually a "travel swaddle-me" that can go in the car seat which is awesome.  She loves it and it was an awesome gift from our friends Joe & Liz.

No comments: